Monday, September 07, 2009

There she goes, there she goes again
- Sixpence none the richer


Took down the previous post, don't feel like posting anything so..

empty.



Keep saying I miss my friends, but I'm the one who's not doing anything about it isn't it? Kaiying's birthday was.. 5 days ago and yet the only thing I did for her was to send an sms (albeit a pretty long one). I'm so sorry girl. Its just that.. I've been occupied with things and the only rest time I have is at home. I have alot of other reasons... over a cup of tea/starbucks someday soon?

I have school again tomorrow and the day after.

Promos are very worrying, I have a feeling I won't pass.


Can't stand the fact that I act so cold to some people ohman. Seems like the other party isn't interested to engage in conversations anyway, I'm out of juice.




Found all the old songs I wanted, how satisfying. Not talking about the oldies, though I won't mind having more of those. Around 200 of them? Classic Rock songs, Jamiroquai, Mcfly and Lily Allen included, awesome. Not so interested in the newer songs... well not all.

Ask me for a list of these, I'd be more than happy to share. Gonna source for more during my free time and ban myself from the TV and Friends and Youtube.

Screw promos what the hell was I doing for the past year? Yeah, bye. Off to study, and I better do. Geog needs to be much better.

No comments: